Welcome to the Web site (the "Site") of Placid Systems. ("Placid Systems", "we"). Via the Site, Placid Systems makes a number of resources available to you, including information, software, products, downloads, documents, communications, files, text, graphics, publications, content, tools, and services such as technical support.
In using the Site, including all software, services, and resources available through it, you agree:
- You will not use the Site in any way that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair any Placid Systems server, or the network(s) connected to any Placid Systems server (including linked sites), or interfere with any other visitor’s use and enjoyment of the Site.
- You will not upload, e-mail, or otherwise transmit via the Site any potentially descructive, disruptive, or otherwise harmful programs, files, or code including viruses, trojan horses, worms, cancelbots, time bombs, or any other form or designation of files or programs that may damage, impair, or alter the operation of a computer or network that is the property of Placid Systems or any third party.
- You will not attempt to disrupt or interfere with the security, integrity of the Site and/or its content and its content delivery, or otherwise cause harm to the Site, any resources provided for Site visitors, user or administrator accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to the Site or accessible through it. The same applies to any linked sites.
- You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, visitor information and accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to any Placid Systems server or to the Site, through hacking, password mining or any other means. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available via the Site.
- You will not use false identity information when registering for subscriptions, downloads, or product licenses.
- You will not remotely harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including e-mail addresses, nor will you use e-mail addresses published on this site for the purpose of sending any type of unsolicited e-mail communication whose origin has been disguised or falsified.
The Site can be accessed from most countries around the world. Site content may contain references to Placid Systems products, services, documents, promotions, or other resources that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that Placid Systems intends to make such resources available in your country.
The Site is operated by Placid Systems from India. Placid Systems makes no claim or representation that the Site, or any resources available through it, are appropriate to, or made available for locations outside India. If the Site or any of the resources it makes available are illegal in your locality, DO NOT USE THE SITE. If you access the Site from a location outside India, you are responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
Intellectual property rights and licenses
Use of software
The software and accompanying documentation that is available for download from the Site is the copyrighted and/or patented work of Placid Systems and/or its suppliers. Use of the software is governed by the terms of the license agreement that is included with such downloaded software. You will not be able to install any software that is accompanied by or includes a license agreement unless you agree to the terms of the included license agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of the included license agreement, you will not be able to install the software.
Any non-personal information or material sent to Placid Systems will generally NOT be considered as confidential. You understand and agree that Placid Systems may disclose information about you if we believe in good faith that we are required to do so by law, to respond to claims, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Placid Systems or others. Please be aware that your browser must be enabled to accept cookies in order for you to purchase Placid Systems products on line or register for evaluation licenses.